Part Num. needed - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Part Num. needed

Featured Replies

I have a 1995 240sx transmission in my 280z and am in the process of rebuilding it. I need to replace the front bearing on the counter shaft. It is a 62 x 22 x 17mm bearing. It is a Nachi bearing which is the original bearing for the trans. I would like to replace it with a new Nachi bearing but I just can't go to a Nachi bearing distributor and order it. It is a proprietory bearing made just for Nissan and must be purchased thru them. I called Courtesy Nissan and they want to know the VIN num. on the car which I don't have because I only purchased the trans. Does anyone know the part number for the front bearing on the countershaft for this 5 speed. The number on the bearing is a 22BC06S5X. 

I have already looked into getting a German bearing (Fafnir, NGK, etc.) but the ID of this bearing (the 22 mm) is not manufactured by anyone except Nachi.

I don't know of any quality manufacturer of bearings that I can turn to in order to get my trans back together.

  • Author

Thanks for the links, I was able to find a supplier that could get me the correct bearing.

35 minutes ago, Cruzzar said:

Thanks for the links, I was able to find a supplier that could get me the correct bearing.

Who?  For the next guy...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

For those that want the original part nr.

According to my documents it is P/N: 32219-V5260.

  • Author

Midwest price for the correct Nachi bearing was $19.20 plus tax and shipping.

EuroDat thanks for the part num.

It was right there in SteveJ's second link.

image.png

1 hour ago, Zed Head said:

It was right there in SteveJ's second link.

image.png

Yes. I saw the nicoclub link, but missed the nissanpartsdeal link. Didn't know that site was still working.

My post was actually meant for Cruzzar, he's the one that would have/should have clicked the link to see what SteveJ offered.

I wonder the difference is between the original and the replacement?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.