Parts Z from craigslist - Page 2 - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Parts Z from craigslist

Featured Replies

I’ve actually cut up a few cars to avoid the paperwork hassle too. Still a bit of bother, as you can’t reduce an entire car to a pickup load and get the scrapyard to take it, so several trips, with a fender, door, a hood, then another with a few more bits, etc.

  • Author

I work for a company that makes the sort of hollow metal doors that you usually see as security doors on the sides of buildings or entrances to schools and such.

We have a scrap metal dumpster behind the shop. When the time comes I can just bring bits in over time until it's gone.

6 hours ago, Reptoid Overlords said:

When the time comes I can just bring bits in over time until it's gone.

The first year, they had me putting wheels on a Cadillac:
onepiece.jpg

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.