IGNORED

Brakes dragging

z8987

From what you say I'm guessing it's the rear brakes. I you decide it's the wheel cylinders and you want to replace them you can use the newer cylinders with some minor brake line tweaking on the back of the drums. Here's a thread I did when I replaced mine.

• Like 1

From what you say I'm guessing it's the rear brakes. I you decide it's the wheel cylinders and you want to replace them you can use the newer cylinders with some minor brake line tweaking on the back of the drums. Here's a thread I did when I replaced mine.

Left rear brake is stuck. I jacked it up, the brakes are so tight I can’t turn the tire at all? I’m not sure where to start. I loosened the brake like at the cylinder to see if it would loosen up, no luck. I used a rubber mallet to see if I could break it loose, again no luck. I guess I need a big wheel puller, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before you do that, you need to back off the adjuster.  You should be able to find procedures for that on here.  The brake-drum puller should be used only after you have done that.

I can’t turn the hub to the point where I can access the adjuster.

It won’t move at all

Did the wheel move while on the ground?

If so, get a reference of where you need the wheel and mark it then put the wheel back on and move it to the right spot.

Or you could try a long pry bar between two wheel studs. Maybe wrap them in tape to protect the threads