IGNORED

How do I test power to wiper motor??

Grab a multimeter and the FSM and follow the wiper motor circuit from the switch to the motor. Establish that you have power going to the switch first. A test light is not the proper tool to use for debugging a circuit. You mentioned earlier you had a working motor that spun freely. Did you try that motor?

• Agree 1

i used to have power at the switch... but i dont see power there anymore.. but i do have power at the washer plug on the blue red wire...

fuse is ok...

my motor was not working before.. and i think after i took it apart and put together its in worse shape... i just want to know my power is ok so when i get  a new motor it will work ok..

yes.. i getting the honda motor over next few days... i just want to make sure my power is ok -  if i have power to blue red with key on i get power to wiper motor..but do i need  to see power at switch? how can it die from motor to switch? also  - is there a way to test the other sppeds? are those wires in the wiper plug? if i turn to high speed should i see power on anther wire at the wiper plug?

It has been suggested before to get a digital volt meter. Still don't have one. Can't test for true voltage or resistance with a test light. Nobody can help you fix these things from a 1000 miles away if your not gonna do what they ask!!!

• Agree 2