IGNORED

Parts for Sale: Restored 240Z Tail Light Panels

jfa.series1

Restored 240Z Tail Light Panels

Up for sale is the last set of 240Z tail light panels I expect to complete. They have been restored to the OE color and finish. The stainless steel bezels have been polished to a chrome-like shine and are free of dings or scratches. The back sides have been thoroughly cleaned, any traces of surface rust removed, and sealed with a fresh coat of primer. I’ve included a pic of a set I recently completed and installed on my car with the license light refinished to match.

Also available (not pictured) is a matching restored grill for a ’72-73 240Z. It was completely disassembled, parts straightened/repaired/replaced as required, stripped to bare metal and refinished. This grill will fit a ’69-71 Z if the lower/outer brackets are swapped out.

The tail light panels are $295 including standard domestic shipping. The matching grill is $315 including standard domestic shipping. A 10% discount is available if both parts are purchased together. Payment via PayPal, PM if interested. Thanks!

• Advertiser
    jfa.series1
  • Date
    07/25/2021
  • Price
    $295
  • Category

• Like 2