IGNORED

Carb issue

14 minutes ago, Patcon said:

I would go back through these one by one. If fuel is coming off the rail port properly. It has to be at one of the locations.

Check the banjo bolt for trash

Check the needle valve for trash

Check the bottom of the float bowl for debris that could clog the drain

Check the jet line for a crimp or possible damage or a flap of rubber or trash blocking flow

Check at the bottom of the jet for trash

Be methodical, you'll find it

fuel lines are fine. Plenty of fuel comes out from the hoses. 

Banjo bolt clean 

needle valve clean

Fuel leaves the float bowl thru the jet fine it seems. Measured the bowl to have 17mm of fuel. 

732C2642-9A6F-4FDF-9FB6-EEAB9A61F651.jpeg

625D6B13-3C4D-4FDE-B4D8-03451C121C02.jpeg

B6737987-CBD3-46CF-AA13-695D277DAC95.jpeg

3A15E14B-D150-49D1-9599-A092D6126369.jpeg

D0257457-0479-45F9-96F9-6EF698C23540.jpeg

2 hours ago, Patcon said:

I would go back through these one by one. If fuel is coming off the rail port properly. It has to be at one of the locations.

Check the banjo bolt for trash

Check the needle valve for trash

Check the bottom of the float bowl for debris that could clog the drain

Check the jet line for a crimp or possible damage or a flap of rubber or trash blocking flow

Check at the bottom of the jet for trash

Be methodical, you'll find it

I have a feeling my jets and needles are not compatible. I changed the needles to n47 and they run super lean. I was running m43. I think I should buy some ztherapy jets and sm needles because there isnt any other reason as far as I see for the carbs not to run. 

Remove the dome and piston. The fuel level should be  3/8" down below the carb bridge. Turn the jet adjustment nut down 9.5-10 turns from the top position. The fuel level in the bowl should be at or near the top of the nozzle at 9.5 turns down. when you're satisfied with the float level return the nozzles to the appropriate height. Usually 2 1/2 - 3 turns down.

Was thinking same thing as Patcon; a possible air leak in the one carb, spray around intake, etc, with carb cleaner and see if the idle changes.  Also, looking at the pic, it doesn't look like the fuel hose between the float bowl and carb is long enough to provide smooth up and down motion of the nozzle (might be the angle of the pic).

16 hours ago, Alexg280z said:

I’m back! Only took a week 😞. Carbs are acting up (again) rear carb works perfectly fine. Runs a little rich but nothing bad. Front carb is not doing it’s job at all! Runs super lean no mater how low I put the mixture screw. I used the technique of pushing up the piston about a mm at 1250rpm and the engine starts to die when I do it on the front but will increasing on the rear. I thought it might’ve been my float so I increased the float from 16mm to 12mm. Didn’t do anything. I removed the jet from the bottom and the fuel came out just fine from it. Adjusted the nut all the way up and push the piston up to put the jet back in. Could it be a needle issue? 

There might be an air leak. I just don’t know where! I’ll look around. If you listen in this video I think you can hear it when I put the camera closer to the front carb. 

15 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Is the screw missing or installed from the other side? Looks like it's missing and I'd guess that's a problem, maybe unrelated to what you have going on but I would get one in there asap.

Someone jammed it in and broke the head off....