IGNORED

Parts Wanted: Fair price paid for 240z parts I need

inline6

Fair price paid for 240z parts I need

Hi, I am attempting to restore to a high standard, a 6/1971 240z.  Here is my wish list of parts I'd like to track down:

• original radiator without automatic transmission fittings - need upper and lower tanks/caps to be usable
  • Seat recline knobs (not cracked) -- item #6 in the picture here: http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun/Z-1969-1978/body-240z/seat-slide/type-1-adjuster-seat/6
  • plastic vents in front corners of the engine bay (no tears or holes in the vents please)
  • brake master cylinder and caps - correct for a 1971 240z.
  • hood latch top plate (no dents or damage)
  • 1 adjustable length throttle linkage rod with plastic ball joint on each end - long or short - either one
  • metal engine fan blade assembly and possibly mounting hardware
  • Amco - aftermarket rubber floor mats
  • original nissan power antenna or power antenna parts
  • 4 pieces - rubber trim glued to corners of tool door compartments (compartments are in the front of the rear hatch deck/floor area)
  • original 14" Bridgestone 175HR14 RADIAL RD-150 spare tire.  Prefer DOT code of (check DOT code on tire) "221", "231", "241" or "251", but let me know what yours is
  • original carpet padding "jute" (brown horse hair like stuff). This "jute" was originally installed under the front floor carpet mats, under the seats, under the center tunnel diamond textured vinyl trim, and under the carpet in the rear hatch deck/floor.  This stuff is fragile, and it would be nice, if you have any that is in good condition, to take some care with removal (it was glued to the tunnel) and care with packaging for shipment.  Removal with diamond patterned vinyl trim/cover still attached (glued) to the top side of the jute would be preferred.  
  • 4 original hubcaps for a 6/1971 240z
  • battery cover (plastic) related parts for 1971 240z 
  • original scissor jack and related red painted jack tools, yellow wheel chocks and black vinyl tool bag.  I am looking for some in really nice condition. There are letters stamped into the base of the jack that need to start with the letter Q (1971), and then be followed by F (June) as the second letter, then followed by A through Z or AA through EE as the third letter.  As best I can tell, I need a jack with any of the following stamps: (QFS, QFT, QFU, QFV, QFW, QFX, QFY, QFZ, QFAA, QFBB, QFCC)

Garrett 

434-227-2333
Marietta, GA 30062

• Advertiser
    inline6
  • Date
    03/06/2021
  • Price
    $1,000.00
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
    240z

I got almost all those parts 😆 Most valuable part seems to be a new nos radiator ive got in it's original box!  But sending it to the US is going to be a even more expensive hobby...

The last time i checked these were around 4-500 euro a piece..pfff...  IF you can get one overhere..

I once sended jim (Z-up) a new mid-part original 240z exhaust and the transport was about 350 dollar iirc. 🙈

• 3 months later...

Updated list:

New:

• Seat belt - black plastic cover for buckle clip (see pic) (or will buy belts with these buckle covers:)   Also, need one black plastic loop like in this picture as well:image.png

Still needed from my original list:

• original radiator without automatic transmission fittings - need upper and lower tanks/caps to be usable
  • Seat recline knobs (not cracked) -- item #6 in the picture here: http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun/Z-1969-1978/body-240z/seat-slide/type-1-adjuster-seat/6
  • metal engine fan blade assembly and possibly mounting hardware
  • Amco - aftermarket rubber floor mats
  • 4 pieces of rubber trim originally glued to corners of tool door compartments (these compartments are in the front of the rear hatch deck/floor area)
  • original 14" Bridgestone 175HR14 RADIAL RD-150 spare tire.  Prefer DOT code of (check DOT code on tire) "221", "231", "241" or "251", but let me know what yours is
  • original carpet padding "jute" (brown horse hair like stuff). This "jute" was originally installed under the front floor carpet mats, under the seats, under the center tunnel diamond textured vinyl trim, and under the carpet in the rear hatch deck/floor.  This stuff is fragile, and it would be nice, if you have any that is in good condition, to take some care with removal (it was glued to the tunnel) and care with packaging for shipment.  Removal with diamond patterned vinyl trim/cover still attached (glued) to the top side of the jute would be preferred.  
  • 4 original hubcaps for a 6/1971 240z (early style)
  • battery cover (the plastic related parts) for 1971 240z 
  • original scissor jack and related red painted jack tools, yellow wheel chocks and black vinyl tool bag.  I am looking for some in really nice condition. There are letters stamped into the base of the jack that need to start with the letter Q (1971), and then be followed by F (June) as the second letter, then followed by A through Z or AA through EE as the third letter.  As best I can tell, I need a jack with any of the following stamps: (QFS, QFT, QFU, QFV, QFW, QFX, QFY, QFZ, QFAA, QFBB, QFCC)