IGNORED

Another ebay car....

JSM

It looks like it might have had floor repairs, but what caught my eye was "unrestored" in the description of the car. You can clearly see overspray and paint flaking around the door jamb tag. Given what we have seen from "Beverly Hills" lately, I hope people look for another car.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's the harmony01 guys again.  Suspiciously close to URGELIS in Rancho Cucamonga.  That is a low number though.  I wonder if it's in the Registry of America.

image.png

Says he prefers period look, but drives it daily with mags.  ?

I actually use my cars and drive them daily... I prefer a period look and feel to 100 point concours cars.

image.png

Normally I would not post this because what people have done in the past is not really my business.  Maybe they had their reasons.  But I did a Google on the phone number and a surprising amount of stuff came up.  Never seen so much info in one place from one phone number.  Not sure what it means, but anyone with a Google machine can find it, it's the first hit.  Many past names for the same guy.  Why?

https://clustrmaps.com/person/Caine-a350ki

He said call me with questions so it's not like he's hiding it.

The car is located in Beverly Hills... Inspections are welcome and encouraged... serious buyers can call me at 310 850 8980 but no tire kickers please. I'm open to interesting trades (in accordance with ebay guidelines) but no projects or junk please. VIDEO AVAILABLE!

image.png

2 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Crazy what you can find with a phone number. I did mine once and found it on all kinds of forums. I edited all them and removed it. 

I entered my old land line number from years back and the addresses of several of the various places I've lived and worked at, before I even got the number, came up, and a bunch of my relatives and some strangers as associated with my name.  It was weird but kind of useful.  I saved the data because I'd forgotten the addresses.

And that's just the publicly available stuff.  I bet if one of the intelligence agencies wanted to they could have all of your old numbers and acquaintances and tell you about stuff you did that you don't even remember.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JSM said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Datsun-Z-Series-240Z/164634043176

Is it me or are those floors hiding something?  30K, wow!

Those look like Zedd Findings floor pans to me, you would need to remove all that seam sealer to find out what kind of a job was done.  An older re-spray for sure, a new dash cap, original seats with new seat covers, lots of potential to be a very nice car but not $30,000 the way it is.