IGNORED

$1000 parts club

Terrapin Z

Hihi... 1000$  for a original speedocable.. i got one in the original packing!  Also many others.. like orig. headlights (convex glass!) for a 260z/240z) In orig box! A new camshaft orig Datsun with paperwork and it's a  so called slalom shaft (higher valve opening and longer time open) and in the original box!!

Bidding for the Lights can start at 1000$  !!  😜

Edited by dutchzcarguy

Here the rare headlights..  New in original box from Nissandealer..

IMG-20161001-WA0001 (3).jpg

Years ago i was restoring wheels and came across these: 

IMG-20161021-WA0006.jpg

Oh btw.. i got a set for sale maybe next year on a restored set of orig. wheels with these caps on.. very rare..

Another gem..  These original chocks for a 240z rally car..  these are the ORIGINAL 82R-1811 en 82R-1812  chocks.  one complete set for a 240z rallye as driven in the seventies by Datsun-dealer team and driver Han Tjan. (Netherlands.)

IMG-20161019-WA0001.jpg

Here the sticker from the dealerteam (on the right) Car with Han Tjan  No:5.  in red/white/blue (like the dutch flag colours.)

IMG-20200521-WA0004.jpg

(The other sticker was interesting to me because of my just restored 1979 280zx.)

Edited by dutchzcarguy

Gee, I must be crazy to be selling parts any normal person can afford. Like a set of hubcaps in very good condition for $200.00 for the set. Maybe I should have waited for someone with no money since to buy them for $1000.00 each. NOT!!!  Having to much fun reducing our customer's large parts inventory.

Happy Turkey Day everyone.

Ed

Paint it silver and it is worth $1200.00. I do hope I don't call anybody on this forum out, but this is bad. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-240Z-5-speed-manual-transmission/264751936859?hash=item3da471f55b%3Ag%3A1tYAAOSwZtVe1x60&LH_ItemCondition=4

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 8.42.48 PM.png

6 hours ago, Terrapin Z said:

Paint it silver and it is worth $1200.00. I do hope I don't call anybody on this forum out, but this is bad. 

Bartscooterservice.. here on the forum once asked a price for a FS5W71B 5 speed gearbox (280zx) at a salvageyard here in the Netherlands.. he received an asking price of 1500 euro's!  For a clearly used one!!!   so... i'm not surprised anymore!

Edited by dutchzcarguy