IGNORED

Euro Spoiler:Interested in your thoughts

7tooZ

I am really leaning to the Euro for me. I like a they understated aspect.. what I don’t know Yet is weather it helps the stabilize the car at speed or breaking through the side draft of the semi at speed. My car is driver oriented while being respectful to originality.  There is nothing that can’t be returned to OEM style. 

I like the clearance that the euro lip gives you compared to the BRE. It took a while getting used to the chin being so low. If you grab a replica maybe Carbon Fiber is the way to go, not even a month in and I've destroyed the BRE lip after some PVC pipe hit it on the highway..... More stuff to fix....

I was torn between the lips, I went BRE because the it seemed more effective at stabilizing.... <_<

SoCal TT

9 hours ago, 7tooZ said:

what I don’t know Yet is weather it helps the stabilize the car at speed

I drove 210kph on germany's  speedtrack.. oeps i ment "the autobahn" 😉  And it was without the  rubber part of the (euro) spoiler.  The car ( 240z 1971 all orignal front euro) gets a bit light in the steering but nothing scary (to me..)

I'm not sure but the rubber lower part was recommended by a testteam out of europe i think out of the Netherlands??  not sure but there was a recommendation to make a spoiler (front lower lip) to make the 240z more stable..  again not sure but i remember something like that..

I once had a 240z (dutch original..  so euro type)  and it had such rubber lip.. it was not retrievable. Maybe i got some (paper..) pics of it somewhere..