IGNORED

1970 240z turn signal switch help

Phengvang18

Hello, 

so I was cleaning my turn signal switch and happen to break the circuit board as I was trying to pry it open to clean the contacts. 

is there any way I can repair this? Any type of conductive adhesive I can apply? What type of services could be able to restore this piece?  I would gladly buy this piece as well if anyone is selling it!

I have attached a few photos here as well.  Thanks! 

1103F017-2460-479B-82C2-8BAABEDEBCA5.jpeg

0A047F9A-2367-4237-BB5A-C860C08518BC.jpeg

Edited by Phengvang18

You might be able to glue a stiff backing material on to it to get the pieces together and aligned then repaint the circuits using conductive paint.  Looks like a tough project though.

https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Conductive-Adhesive-Electronics-Circuit/dp/B086VMYK4Z

https://circuitscribe.com/products/10g-brush-screenprinting-conductive-silver-ink-beta

You can repair that with Plastic Welder Epoxy and it will be stronger than f@#$.

Just make sure that each of the 3 sides is epoxied in place and the 2 pieces of the circuit board are lined up. 

It might help to unsolder the brake wire from the broken piece first.

Remove any excess cured epoxy with a Dremel or the like, and reassemble carefully.

P.S. JB Weld Plastic Epoxy is okay but I prefer Plastic Welder.

Good luck!