IGNORED

Onsted, Michigan

moonpup

Hi, looking for any members that live close enough to Onsted, Michigan that it wouldn't be a burden to go and take some pictures for me.  I be willing to pay for your services. Please message me if this is doable...... Thanks!

Thanks Steve, I checked the map before posting this thread and found a handful of members in the Detroit area, but that's about an hour and a half away from Onsted, MI.  Didn't think anyone would want to make that trip and I didn't want to bother them.  There are usually a lot of members that don't post on "member maps" and I was hoping one of those individuals that live much closer to "my" destination would see this.  Time will tell ! ?

3 hours ago, moonpup said:

Hi, looking for any members that live close enough to Onsted, Michigan that it wouldn't be a burden to go and take some pictures for me.  I be willing to pay for your services. Please message me if this is doable...... Thanks!

What will they be taking pictures of?  How much will you be paying? 

I've found that putting the information out from the beginning gets a better response.  Like "inquire inside" on a For Sale sign.  You know they want too much money, so you never inquire.

Just tell what you're looking for and what it's worth to you.  With everything slowed down some people are looking for any good reason to go do something..  Good luck.

4 hours ago, moonpup said:

.... found a handful of members in the Detroit area, but that's about an hour and a half away from Onsted, MI. 

Did you look in HELL?  Michigan trivia wins again.

image.png

Yes, There is (or was) a Hell, Michigan. I recall a story about the loss of tax revenue a while back

Actually closer to your inquiry than Detroit.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Good luck with finding what you need.

• Haha 1

I can't say I've ever heard of Onsted, MI though I have been to Hell and back.  Hell has the only reasonably fun roads in Michigan.  I'd love to help, but I am neck deep in projects with no time to get them done.

What exactly are you looking at in Onsted?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jeff G 78 said:

I can't say I've ever heard of Onsted, MI though I have been to Hell and back.  Hell has the only reasonably fun roads in Michigan.  I'd love to help, but I am neck deep in projects with no time to get them done.

What exactly are you looking at in Onsted?

Hi Jeff, looking at a large lot of nos motorcycle parts. The older gentleman selling isn't up on all the new fangled gadgets, plus doesn't seem motivated enough to put a list of part numbers together, so pictures appears to be all I have to rely on and he's having difficulty with that as well!