IGNORED

Montana Datsun Rally

Montana Z

Hello all,

I'm in the process of planning a Rally for us Datsun owners in Northwestern Montana.  Of course until everything with this Covid is settled I can't nail anything down.  The plan is to have something similar to the Snowball Rally.  We've set-up a Facebook page with some details https://www.facebook.com/Rising-Sun-Rally-101325171530438/?modal=admin_todo_tour .  If any of you would be interested or have suggestions please let me know.

Cheers,

Scot

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, heyitsrama said:

drive up to nor-cal and we can caravan out ?

Back in 2000 I drove from Great Falls to Reno in a day.  It's a fun drive, but if I recall it took about 12 hours.

Cheers,

Scot

On 6/1/2020 at 9:45 AM, heyitsrama said:

Seems shorter than what i was expecting; i was thinking 20-25 hours to get out there.

So @SoCalJim we stopping over at the in-n-out in Reno or what?

@Montana Z How did your Z run with the elevation changes? I'm running su-carbs at the moment.

I run SU and they are fine here.  The elevation isn't too bad on the planned route.  If you opt to run the car over going to the sun highway I would recommend leaning them out 1/4 turn.  They'll be fine even if you don't, but mine do get a bit rich at 7000+ feet when the going is slow.  Also there will be no fee this year due to Covid stuff.  We just want to keep it simple for everyone.

Cheers,

Scot