Series 1 Choke Hand Throttle Cable Assembly Mechanism - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Series 1 Choke Hand Throttle Cable Assembly Mechanism

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, Terrapin Z said:

Same people that listed it before. They have sold some things and some are still overpriced.

 

 

This is the latest list.   https://www.ebay.com/sch/eBay-Motors/6000/m.html?item=293531353110&hash=item4457d50016%3Ag%3AKGIAAOSwUi5eg6Ux&_ssn=auctionworks1

$10 for some mystery wires. lol

Man if he can $10 for those dirty brittle random connectors, I’m gonna be really PO’ed that I’ve tossed so many of those.....

 

 

Banzai has those connectors NEW for far less. WOW, 2 grand for those cables. I think I have 2 new sets in stock.

Well asking price, and sold price are two different things. Although I have seen a set of cables go for around $1500. 

His "sold" list is fairly inline with other sellers. There are a number of "best offer accepted" 

They did list the NOS heater panel finisher for a very specific buyer "Tnsnap" who then BIN @ $800. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/eBay-Motors/6000/m.html?item=293531353110&_ssn=auctionworks1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2046732.m1684

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.