IGNORED

Sourcing A/C Drier Bracket

iDrift

Hi all, I've been searching high and low through all types of sites and groups trying to locate one of these A/C drier brackets as seen in the bottom right of this picture. Hoping I'll get lucky and one of you has one laying around I could buy. Thanks in advance!

1972_datsun_240z_1568228296f66e7dff9f98764daP1050053.jpg

3 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I've got that whole York system off my '72 in my storage building somewhere.  It's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock now but maybe this Saturday I can look for it?  I will let you know ASAP.

That sounds great, appreciate it!

22 hours ago, iDrift said:

That sounds great, appreciate it!

Here's what I have. Looks pretty close to me. It's attached to the drier with a worm clamp. I thoght it would be nicer than that but it's the same as your picture.

You pay shipping and it's yours.  PM your info if you want it. Cliff 

20200306_113223.jpg

20200306_113356.jpg

20200306_113425.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, iDrift said:

That’s the one! Sending you a message now!

Hey.  I have that control too.  I'll go get it and send you a picture later today.  It's a single knob that goes from OFF through 10.  It has a bracket I think, one blue wire and a bare copper line also.  I'll look in my car and see if I can find where I removed it from.  It was mounted under the cigarette lighter area of the dash I think?  There should be two holes somewhere under there.  Anyway give me a couple more hours and I'll have it. 

Found one!  Google image search did.  Mine looks like this one...

Image result for 240z ac control knob