IGNORED

2020 ZCON

siteunseen

Here is a panoramic photo I shot of the cars lined up on the front stretch. Unfortunately some of the cars up front got cut off.

Front Stretch.jpg

Before that, I was in the garage area talking on the phone with a friend. Then Chris Karl, head of the ZCCA, asked me if I wanted to ride along with him on the parade laps. I told my friend that I had to go, grabbed my camera bag, and hopped into the passenger seat. (Well, as much as my old bones would let me hop into the passenger seat of a 370Z.) I didn't have a chance to get one of my action cameras with gimbal, so I got my old handycam out of my computer bag and did my best to hold it steady while Chris was putting on a show for the ZCON videographers.

Before that, the cars were lining up double file to go onto the track for parade laps. Again, no time for the steady camera equipment (sorry!), but I thought the video looked neat.

42 minutes ago, Av8ferg said:

Saw this on youtube today.  There was a lot more people there than I expected.  

While attendance was down due to Covid, a lot of the hard core people were in attendance.

For you people out west and in the plains, ZCON 2021 will be August 16-21 in Colorado Springs.