IGNORED

Beck-Arnley clutch hydraulic parts-78 280Z

One Way

Looking for experienced opinions if the Beck-Arnley hydraulic clutch parts-slave, master, hose-are worth the extra money compared to the store brand options.  Quality control seems to be a bit slack on some of the chain store branded parts. First hand experience being an assistant manager at one of them.  I do not have any previous experience with the Beck-Arnley parts but have seen the name out there with generally higher prices.  Just continuing the resurrection project and getting the various systems parts purchased in advance for the project.  Thanks, John-Lugoff, SC.

Thanks for the replies.  The Beck-Arnley parts are offered through our store's system but as special order only.  The pricing is significantly higher than the very generous team member pricing we receive on items stocked in our inventory system.  The Rock Auto pricing in this case is a bit better than my team member pricing and the shipping charges are about the same.  Also just received a discount code from Rock Auto via e-mail this morning.  Think anybody was watching my parts searching from a few days ago?  I will be pulling out my credit card and getting the order placed before I go into work.  Thanks again. John-Lugoff, SC.

• Like 1