IGNORED

Need Help Valuing 1975 280z

messer12

WOW! I have a 75 and that car is really in bad shape. It's what I would call the Datsun submarine---It's been under water most of it"s life and 58K miles? More that likely it has 258K on the car. I would be hard pressed to go higher than $500,  honestly,  but your better to walk away. You will put $25k into that car just to make it safe to drive and that's you doing ALL the work. I've seen several really nice cars lately for about $5k. They are out there just be patient.

Ron

• Like 2

What on earth are you talking about? It appears to be better than 99% of Zs (including mine) with fairly mild and typical rust. It's just massively overpriced for what you get. Unsafe to drive? I didn't see a single bit of rust that had actually gone through! Realistically it's probably worth about 3-4k in this market, depending where you are. In the rust belt, that's a good car.