Electronic Flashers on Sale at Amazon - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Electronic Flashers on Sale at Amazon

Featured Replies

Wow, never seen an adjustable speed one before.   

Thanks Steve!

+1 on these type units even if you're not yet running LED's.  Swap out the turn signal and hazard cans.

  • Author
17 minutes ago, S30Driver said:

Wow, never seen an adjustable speed one before.   

Thanks Steve!

That was one of the things that prompted my initial purchase. I think I saw a post by Tony D over on Zcar.com mentioning adjustable rate flashers. I thought my old flasher relays were too fast (though not hyperflashing), and I thought I'd give it a try. These relays also do not require a separate ground wire like some of the other electronic flashers do. These two pin relays are plug-and-play.

 I'd love to find flashers that have adjustable volume clickers. The combination of a bit of a loud engine, small dim indicators on my Speedhut gauges and advancing age, means I leave my signals on after a non-cancelling low angle turns too often... If I could hear the tick tick tick it would help! Anybody have LED capable flashers with a loud click built in? 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

These flasher relays are as quiet as a church mouse. You could always splice in a piezo buzzer. The positive on the buzzer would be on the downstream side of the relay, and the negative would be grounded. It would be hard to ignore a 90dB buzzer. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.