IGNORED

I've lost my member gallery?????

panchovisa

It's been years since I posted here.  I want to post images to my member gallery, but I am not able to find it on main website.  I can find it on my cell phone though.  Main web site says that I dont have a member gallery.  I posted a couple test photos to the "engine" gallery, and they showed up on my mobile phone.

Anybody know how I can recover my member gallery on main website (my desk top computer)?????  Maybe you guys can see my gallery from your computers? My member name is "Panchovisa".

Thanks in advance, Panchovisa

240260280, thanks

How do I get to the page that has the choices that show on the left hand side of the page you linked?  I'm old and computer stupid I guess.  Tell me like I'm a rookie how to get where you got.

Thanks. Boy I am really embarrassing myself now.

1. Click on you photo in your post to go to your profile

image.png

2. Click on "See their activity"

image.png

It is not your fault. Most modern software sucks.  It is usually written by contractors for the lowest price by people who never use it or have a clue about the software's intent.

My cell phone lights up the whole @@#$$ room when I hit the snooze button... obviously the programmer know **** all about sleeping.

• Haha 1