IGNORED

Car 503

Rod's Garage

Some more photos of it when it was listed on ebay last fall.  Odd mirrors on the fenders.  Did it come with the original seats or the later style shown in the ad photos?  Was the exterior side molding trim just stuck on with adhesive or did it it leave holes in the sheetmetal?

#503-1.png

#503-2.png

#503-3.png

#503-4.png

#503-5.png

#503-6.png

#503-7.png

#503-8.png

#503-9.png

#503-10.png

#503-11.png

• Like 3

Thanks Mike B, I've never seen those pictures.  The seats were original just the covers were wrong.  I was able to find some original seats with the original upholstery and I'll be putting those in.  The side moulding was riveted on.  The mirrors are pretty funky; part of the reason for the paint job.

What is the black coating inside the left rear quarter panel?  Also wonder why someone painted the rear panel black around the upper license plate mounting points?  Are you going to leave the dealer installed AC in the car or take it back to stock?

• Like 1