IGNORED

Pivotal parts needed

ensys

RE: '77 280Z

Hello All:

All that stands between my recently refreshed '77 280Z and the open road, is a missing pair of windshield wiper arms (R & L) and heads (blade carriers).

As these items will be used frequently, the OEM pieces will have to be not damaged and completely serviceable. No junk, please.

Please reply to <ensys@michiana.org>

RE: Happy Ending

As I stood on the threshold of seizing recent opportunities, I stubbornly said to mySelf; "Self, one more time". So I donned my HAZMAT gear to troll the turgid nooks and crannies of my overstuffed garage...  And lo and behold, there they were, in plainer sight than I care to admit, wrapped in an unexpected guise still fresh in their last coat of paint, and chuckling to themselves over their cruel joke. Thus, my search is absolved by the return of the prodigal wipers

To those who troubled to offer suggestions/opportunities, my thanks. Stout Lads.

Semi-interesting footnote: My Original wiper arms are of the configuration (side-post pivot) shown in the FSM, but which is rarely seen in the wild, aparently. Even the web Parts Manual shows a blade-to-receiver joint to the head. Who is crazy, or is it just another reality shift.

• Like 1