IGNORED

Cloth braided heater hose

Patcon

I've dealt with these folks for 'Continental'-brand cloth-braided coolant hose (full range of sizes available)...

Bel-Metric  -  Tyngsboro, MA

https://www.belmetric.com/braided-metric-hose-oem-c-14_138/?zenid=l8q6rc5k16gtctsfllf89onb23

Priced per meter (i.e. if you order 1.3 meters, you pay for 2 meters)

The molded radiator and master-vac hoses are always going to be a challenge, unfortunately.  They are available but, as Patcon notes, they are expen$ive (esp. the rad hoses).

You might be able to fake the master-vac hoses by bending and fitting metal-tube inserts inside the rubber hose (my notes say that the fittings are 10mm OD, so a properly clamped 9mm hose should work, maybe with a bit of sealant for insurance).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Namerow said:

I've dealt with these folks for 'Continental'-brand cloth-braided coolant hose (full range of sizes available)...

Bel-Metric  -  Tyngsboro, MA

https://www.belmetric.com/braided-metric-hose-oem-c-14_138/?zenid=l8q6rc5k16gtctsfllf89onb23

Priced per meter (i.e. if you order 1.3 meters, you pay for 2 meters)

The molded radiator and master-vac hoses are always going to be a challenge, unfortunately.  They are available but, as Patcon notes, they are expen$ive (esp. the rad hoses).

You might be able to fake the master-vac hoses by bending and fitting metal-tube inserts inside the rubber hose (my notes say that the fittings are 10mm OD, so a properly clamped 9mm hose should work, maybe with a bit of sealant for insurance).

That is perfect!

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would anyone please post a close-up photo of the texture of one of the jdm-car-parts.com reproduction hoses. All their photos of the reproduction hoses do not show the weave texture.

The OEM sold via jdm-car-parts.com and MSA have a wider weave.

Hose texture - MSA.jpg

Resurrected Classics hose close-up photo of the texture on the website have tight weave:

Hose texture - Resurrected Classics cropped.jpg

Thanks,

Keith

ZED2, you don't need to worry about the accuracy of Jay's hoses as they have appeared on all of the Gold Medallion winners I've been involved with.

PS I have NOS Datsun windshield and NOS Datsun back light gaskets for 520/521 trucks for sale.