IGNORED

75 280Z Garage Sale (with 77/78 parts also)

OB's 280Z

1 hour ago, wheee! said:

Door cards!! Please! Pm sent

@wheee! I recall that the door cards were changed in the transition from 1976 to 1977. The cards pictured APPEAR to be identical to my 1977. The inside door lock location is the key difference. My measurement from the edge of the door card to the center of the lock is 8 3/4". Not that it's any of my business, but would hate for your luck to pay for the parts & shipping all the way up to the great white north and find out they won't work on your car.

I see that the OP has some 1977-78 parts (mostly gauges) and may think that all are identical, or possibly the parts came to him without knowing what year they came out of.

@OB's 280Z The only gauge I see from a 75 (76) is this one.

image.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wal280z said:

@wheee! I recall that the door cards were changed in the transition from 1976 to 1977. The cards pictured APPEAR to be identical to my 1977. The inside door lock location is the key difference. My measurement from the edge of the door card to the center of the lock is 8 3/4". Not that it's any of my business, but would hate for your luck to pay for the parts & shipping all the way up to the great white north and find out they won't work on your car.

True, the cards change after August 76. My car is an early 9/75 production, so if the cards are from the 75, they should be correct. The later cards had the door locks further into the middle of the door.

Edited by wheee!
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, wal280z said:

I see that the OP has some 1977-78 parts (mostly gauges) and may think that all are identical, or possibly the parts came to him without knowing what year they came out of.

@OB's 280Z The only gauge I see from a 75 (76) is this one.

image.png

Thank you for the feedback and apologies for the miscommunication.  I will adjust the listing accordingly and confirm the date of the door cards following work tonight.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wheee! said:

True, the cards change after August 76. My car is an early 9/75 production, so if the cards are from the 75, they should be correct. The later cards had the door locks further into the middle of the door.

I found this out the hard way after finding some pristine cards in a 76 model (IIRC, they were much plainer, without the faux wood grain and stitching) to use in my 77, but found they didn't work.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hunter280z said:

Pm sent! rear view mirror, the ebrake shift boot, center console vent/light piece and the rear hatch tail light interior panel

Thanks for the interest.  Listing updated and all PMs responded to!

33 minutes ago, zclocks said:

Sorry  I should have specified. I was asking for a 75 280z electric fuel pump.

Thanks

@zclocks

Ron,

I found the pump tonight. Below is a picture of it. I never tested the pump so I cannot vouch for its functionality. But if you are willing to cover shipping I am more than happy to send it out to you if it will help your project.

Let me know!

-Chris

IMG_0809.JPG

Edited by OB's 280Z
  • Like 1