IGNORED

Wanted: 240Z Roller/Shell

jfa.series1

Hello Jim, merry Christmas! Believe it or not, I have one. I have a 10/70 practically rust free super straight shell. I'm just not sure if I want to sell it. This is one of the last straight unmolested Datsuns left! I live in McKinney. IDK, make me an offer and see if we are in the same ballpark. This also would come with the greatest parts collection of all time! 

Thank you for your time. If you want to text me that's fine also. 972-322-1142

2 hours ago, sparegolfer said:

Hello Jim, merry Christmas! Believe it or not, I have one. I have a 10/70 practically rust free super straight shell. I'm just not sure if I want to sell it. This is one of the last straight unmolested Datsuns left! I live in McKinney. IDK, make me an offer and see if we are in the same ballpark. This also would come with the greatest parts collection of all time! 

Thank you for your time. If you want to text me that's fine also. 972-322-1142

Thanks for the response.  So as not to interrupt the holiday, I'll give you a call tomorrow if OK.

On 12/24/2018 at 3:19 PM, jfa.series1 said:

A friend is looking for a 240Z roller or shell (260Z/280Z need not apply) to convert to a track car.  Drivetrain and interior not required but the body must be complete.  Any leads in a roughly 300 mile radius of Dallas would be appreciated.  You can PM me with details.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

Here's a '73 240Z located in Amarillo, a little over 300 miles from Dallas. It's not just a shell, but looks to be a complete, non-running car:

https://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/d/amarillo-3-datsun-nissan-240z/6747366114.html

00606_2tWwVBHo0vq_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lonetreesteve said:

Jim,

Here's a '73 240Z located in Amarillo, a little over 300 miles from Dallas. It's not just a shell, but looks to be a complete, non-running car:

https://amarillo.craigslist.org/cto/d/amarillo-3-datsun-nissan-240z/6747366114.html

00606_2tWwVBHo0vq_600x450.jpg

Many thanks for the referral.  I'll get it passed along to my buddy.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, lonetreesteve said:

Hi Jim,

Not sure if your buddy purchased the '73 240Z in Amarillo or not. Here's a '72 240Z located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area that was just posted earlier today:

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/d/fort-worth-1972-datsun-240z-240/6789946112.html

00w0w_41fCGCSlv88_600x450.jpg

00B0B_dMTu5z0lXII_1200x900.jpg

Steve - thanks for the link.  I didn't hear back if he located a car but I'll get this one to him. Much appreciated.

Jim