IGNORED

1978 280z starting help

FairAbrocoma

I'm at the end of my rope here. 

I have a 1978 280z and I am having issues getting her to start. 

I have a spark at the spark plugs due to a tester I bought. My fuel pump works. It is timed correctly because I rotated the engine to TDC at #1 cylinder then put the dizzy back in it's place. All the spark plugs are timed in order at 153624. I took out the cold start valve and made sure it was spraying gas, it does. Although, upon putting it back in the rubber seal broke so now it sprays a little gas everywhere. I tried to circumvent this by just buying starting fluid and spraying it in the intake. Still no dice. My last option is to see if the fuel Injectors are spraying efficiently but I'm pretty sure the car should still start just from the fuel from the cold start valve and maybe die later from the fuel Injectors not functioning. But I'm not even getting that. Tell me if I'm wrong or anything you all can suggest. Everything electrical works as well because I did all the diagnostics for no start in the EE section of the FSM. 

2 hours ago, FairAbrocoma said:

having issues getting her to start

I have a spark at the spark plugs due to a tester I bought.

just buying starting fluid and spraying it in the intake. Still no dice. 

Details needed.  Start, no dice, not clear.  Good luck.

Here's the history -