IGNORED

How to change interior overhead light bulb

Stanley

I can't even get mine to come on!  It's the sticky door jamb button I think.  I'll get a pic soon.  Meantime mine looks more like Mr Wilkes than 7tooZ's.  What bulb did you use @7tooZ?  I have the 4 small panels on mine.  The light fixture lens is so frosted I can hardly see without my map light on.  That's the one I use mostly.

Edit: duh!  I use the map light 'cause the dome won't come on.  Like my dome. LOL

Edited by siteunseen
  • Haha 1

I'm thinking that because I took the picture in the dark without flash and have the light in the frame it sped up the exposure. 7tooZ doesn't have the light in the frame so the picture got more exposure. I think the light in both our cars is pretty close to the same. I might go take a shot from 7tooZ's camera perspective and I'll bet I get a picture more like what 7tooZ posted.

• Like 1

Here is the bulb from SuperbrightLED.com

DE3022 CAN bus LED Bulb - 10 SMD LED Festoon - 31mm
$2.88
IMG_8173.JPG
Taken in a blacked out garage from the hatch area
IMG_8174.JPG
IMG_8176.JPG

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.

• Like 1

Yes I have aftermarket kick panel with mid range speakers and added a small Led to lite the foot well. I also added a lite heater center console. Didn’t do anything that can’t be returned to stock.

72 body and block, everything else 71, Tokico springs, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Ztherapy SUs, BRE 15X7 Libre wheels and BRE front spoiler.