Who are these guest's - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Who are these guest's

Featured Replies

I was just browsing through the the unread posts and noticed there was 8 members online and 61 guest's. I guess I don't really want to know who they are but why there is so many that read the posts but never ask questions. Or are they real? Could some of them be bots roaming looking for email addresses ?

Maybe anyone browsing the forum without being logged in appears as a guest? I'm thinking it could be legitimate members that simply hasn't signed in. I often browse the forum without going through the exercise of logging in... It's easier.

I only log in when I have something to say.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.