IGNORED

240z on velocity network fantomworks

Dave WM

I must be getting old or just crotchety, but the more and more I watch fantomworks the less I like them. Maybe it’s just the TV side and how they try to spin it and not their Work.  It always seems like everything is so hard to do or it’s going to take forever. As a customer I just want to hear, sure we can do that and this is what it’s going to cost. Maybe they are more budget oriented I don’t know. 

I really like the work and show up in Canada Restoration Garage , the Guild.  To me they do superior work. 

• Like 2

finally saw it, curious about the frame rail needing "straighting" then the doors will not close. Are they indeed supposed to be flat on the bottom? not the few dents but the slight curvature from the fire wall back to the ends. From what I could tell it did not need much just some fixing of details.

Edited by Dave WM
  • Like 1