240z on velocity network fantomworks - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240z on velocity network fantomworks

Featured Replies

I lost my internet connection just as the show was starting, wonder what the deal was?

I watched it. They seem to truly understand all cars. Love the show. Lots fmissues with at Z. Naturally all resolved with $

It was pretty good: father handing down his Z to his pretty daughter, nice respect for the Z car, well executed repairs and a happy ending. Excellent Wednesday night TV.

It was a good show. I liked the fab of the under body jack supports.

I must be getting old or just crotchety, but the more and more I watch fantomworks the less I like them. Maybe it’s just the TV side and how they try to spin it and not their Work.  It always seems like everything is so hard to do or it’s going to take forever. As a customer I just want to hear, sure we can do that and this is what it’s going to cost. Maybe they are more budget oriented I don’t know. 

I really like the work and show up in Canada Restoration Garage , the Guild.  To me they do superior work. 

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

finally saw it, curious about the frame rail needing "straighting" then the doors will not close. Are they indeed supposed to be flat on the bottom? not the few dents but the slight curvature from the fire wall back to the ends. From what I could tell it did not need much just some fixing of details.

Edited by Dave WM

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.