IGNORED

parts wanted, parts for sale

studegard

Finishing my 1970 240z S/N #509 project. I need to find the "plastic" inspection panels clips. Are they available or maybe someone has a couple from a parts car.

I have a 280z dash with gauges for sale. Excellent condition but I don't know if the gauges work.

Also for sale the rear window  louvers, door panels, seat covers, carpeting, headliner and taillight set.  This is all original used stuff, "driver" condition.  I like to see it go to someone that could use it instead of throwing it all out.

Also a new dash cover, not the full cover .

What is the part that is under the washer reservoir toward the firewall, between the clutch cylinder and fender?  It is somewhat brick shaped with a single wire going to it

Larry

Quincy,MI

ellagee@charter.net   517 795-9658

dscn0879.jpg

dscn1054.jpg

Are you looking for the clip that holds the panel down (it's metal? or the rubber bumper that mounts to the side?

The photo is a bit blurry but that does not look like something I have ever seen on an early car. Could it be some kind of fuse/relay box?