IGNORED

1972 Z car Parts for Sale

dhoneycutt

I have the following parts for sale for a 1972 240Z:

Complete dash with gauges, wiring harness and heater ducts

a couple of sets of used rear turn signal assemblies Good condition (not like new)

Timing cover

NOS plastic fan blade

Used Headlight and Turn signal switches

Voltage regulator (Used good condition)

If interested and want pictures,  please message me or email me for more info. Make reasonable offers, you may be supprised!!!

Edited by dhoneycutt
Some items sold

13 minutes ago, Gav240z said:

What colour are the headlight buckets and in what shape are they (rusty?).. I see you have a white car, so wondering if they are white?

Please see attached pictures. There are some surface scratches from laying on shelves and being handled. They are new, never installed.

7EFAEF1B-92BD-40A3-B461-FFD7C055374B.jpeg

FF9A4C9B-034C-4E4A-9DCA-8F1F16EF9D83.jpeg

A75484F9-3588-4F36-9D56-349945F4BFD1.jpeg

B3EE6ACF-5212-4709-A069-50881B1CB0E5.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Gav240z said:

Oh I see, are they Nissan NOS or reproductions? Usually Nissan NOS has part no's on them (stickers or a painted on part no.) can you PM me a price you're chasing for the pair?

I'm pretty sure they are reproductions. Make an offer. I'm not trying to get rich. Just cleaning out my garage since I sold my 240z some time ago. Shipping to Australia will be the expensive part though.

2 hours ago, Gav240z said:

are they Nissan NOS or reproductions

This would seem like a challenging stamping for anyone to re-create.  I don't think I've ever seen steel reproductions being offered (e.g. Tabco).  Does anyone know whether metal repops have ever appeared on the market?

47 minutes ago, Namerow said:

This would seem like a challenging stamping for anyone to re-create.  I don't think I've ever seen steel reproductions being offered (e.g. Tabco).  Does anyone know whether metal repops have ever appeared on the market?

I just don’t have any way to prove that they are NOS.

15 hours ago, Namerow said:

12 hours ago, Patcon said:

Tabco doesn't have them and neither does Futofab. If they don't have them I suspect they were never repopped

RE: Difficult to reproduce, that is true. However there was a lot of aftermarket panels for these cars made in the 80s and 90s in Taiwan and often had fitment issues. I've seen bonnets, front guards etc.. and I wouldn't be surprised if they did sugar scoops too!

Tabco and the like are only new in terms of reproduction sections.

18 hours ago, dhoneycutt said:

I'm pretty sure they are reproductions. Make an offer. I'm not trying to get rich. Just cleaning out my garage since I sold my 240z some time ago. Shipping to Australia will be the expensive part though.

14 hours ago, dhoneycutt said:

I just don’t have any way to prove that they are NOS.

I'll make an offer based on the fact that I am not sure if they are NOS or not and postage cost to get them to Australia eventually... Feel free to turn it down if it's not what you had in mind. I was ideally looking for a 904 white painted headlight bucket with older paint on it (so it doesn't look out of place).

I'm trying to preserve the patina on my car, rather than repaint it but unfortunately someone let it sit outdoors a bit long with presumably chipped paint and this has happened.

IMG_20171020_171102.jpg