IGNORED

Runs rich, wont rev past 2-3k

240DL?

My 1976 280z won't rev past 3500 when not in gear, and about 2000 when in gear. When in neutral it will blow clouds of black smoke at higher rpm. It has run way to rich like this since I bought it. I have checked the wiring and sensors and rectified the issues I found to no avail. The water temp sensor was the first place I looked, I replaced it when I first got the car. It is giving the correct reading all the way to the ECU and has a noticeable effect when I unplug it. My only guess would be a AFM, I have two but don't know the condition of either. They both passed the ohm tests, could there still be an issue with them? If not what else could be causing such a rich condition, especially at higher rpm.

Tps has the cover removed but does work, I have it adjusted correctly and it has passed both tests. I believe the injectors are this set, except for one that was dead when I got it so I replaced it. They all have the correct resistance and don't show a huge difference when I pull and inspect the plugs.