Nissan's solution to future Z? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nissan's solution to future Z?

Featured Replies

I'd drive it if I could find it...

With those tracks I could actually get it out without shoveling!

IMG_2500.JPG

Edited by zKars

Wait a second... that’s the 73’s parking spot!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
2 hours ago, wheee! said:

Not for us Canadians...
PIC_0385.JPG

What... No photo of that little hobby tractor with snow chains;)

Edited by EuroDat

Give me hour an two... watching the Olympics at the moment!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.