IGNORED

1st long trip in 75 280z 400+ one day

Dave WM

2 minutes ago, esmit208 said:

I wanna go....Please take me. I don't eat much, even BBQ. I'm clean, I don't fart, at least around others, I have my own money, I'll even buy the beer. JUST TAKE ME!

Hmmm... Let's make Dave take us both!  How about a Datsun trailer Dave?  Find an old 520 and take the bed off the back and covert it.

• Like 1

Hi Dave,

Pike's Peak Colorado? That's about 75 miles south of me. Beware Kansas cops especially on the back roads. Pike's Peak is now paved all the way to the top. I'll keep monitoring this thread so when you are coming out perhaps we can meet up. I would like to take a run up there. Also there are some very nice twisty canyon roads up here in Fort Collins plus 27 craft breweries .

Cheers, Mike

13 minutes ago, Pop's Z said:

Hi Dave,

Pike's Peak Colorado? That's about 75 miles south of me. Beware Kansas cops especially on the back roads. Pike's Peak is now paved all the way to the top. I'll keep monitoring this thread so when you are coming out perhaps we can meet up. I would like to take a run up there. Also there are some very nice twisty canyon roads up here in Fort Collins plus 27 craft breweries .

Cheers, Mike

I will let you know as the plans firm up, still quite a ways off, but its been a thing I have wanted to do for a long time.

1 minute ago, Dohrem said:

Dave, if u do make the north GA ride on Black Friday send me a message as well. Would love to meet up w/ u and maybe others for a drive. Just starting to get to know some folks on web site and all my suspension work will be finished. I'm in the ATL area as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Will do should be fun to have others too meet and or drive with  along the way.