Datsun Compe Steering Wheel - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun Compe Steering Wheel

Featured Replies

I was wondering who could tell me the history of this wheel that NISMO produced? I know there was a 10th anniversary, but what a before that?

IMG_2732.JPG

IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG

I love that compe wheel! I just bought a replica from Japan to replace the MOMO "Nero"  wheel I put in my 280. Although the MOMO is certainly beautiful I felt the need to have a wheel that is more period correct. I should be getting it tomorrow. If anyone is interested in the MOMO, pm me and I'm sure we can work something out.DSC01751.JPG

Of course I have my original wheel in proper storage in case I ever want to use it.

  • 5 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Update: Finally got around to swapping out the Momo for the Datsun Compe wheel. I love it! the feel and fit are perfect and it looks just right. Anyone interested in the Momo wheel?

20180425_160307.jpg

7 minutes ago, Obie 280Z said:

Could you tell me about the foot petals you are using? Thanks



Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Those are made to order by a company called Performance Pedals. Here's the link for the 280Z pedals but they make them for every year S30.

https://www.performancepedals.com/collections/nissan-billet-pedal-sets/products/nissan-280z-billet-pedal-covers-performance-pedals

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.