IGNORED

Hatch strut lift

grannyknot

Super fast shipping, they came in today :0

They included all the hardware too!

I think this will work on 1973 models as well, I did not try to fit it into the car, but by eyeball it looks like it will go in smooth.

@CanTechZ This might be the way to go for your car too, I should have ordered another one for my white car and used the free shipping 😕

IMG_4366.jpegIMG_4365.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, heyitsrama said:

Super fast shipping, they came in today :0

They included all the hardware too!

I think this will work on 1973 models as well, I did not try to fit it into the car, but by eyeball it looks like it will go in smooth.

@CanTechZ This might be the way to go for your car too, I should have ordered another one for my white car and used the free shipping 😕

IMG_4366.jpegIMG_4365.jpeg

IMG_4368.jpeg

That was quick, thanks for posting the pics. Looks like a very close match. I think I will order one soon.

6 hours ago, heyitsrama said:

@grannyknot looks like that one has double the force that the 4777 can produce, makes sense only one in the 70-73 chassis…  

One of the possible drawbacks of the 90lbs of force or the 4313 cartridge is it requires more closing force than the original lift and at least in my case resulted in the lift support on the body being pushed away and bending. Had to strip the area down and re-weld that support, now the support on my car could have just been weak or poorly welded from the factory, I don't know but for the one lift early cars maybe a 70-80lb lift should be considered.

IMG_0692.JPG

• Like 2