• Heck YEA! As many as I can.
    • Yes! Already been.
    • Yes, I've been. Going to another.
    • Sure, but which one?
    • Yes, waiting to decide.
    • No, can't make 'em this year.
    • No, not interested in events.
    • Sure, but which one?

Have to admit I'm the first to vote on this one. I selected "Sure, not sure which one..."

Last year I went to the MSA Nationals and had a GREAT time. But, I wasn't able to make it this year.

This year I'm considering the large convention. I wouldn't mind doing the Shasta trip as well. And, there's a local show here in Portland that might be fun.

You didn't leave an option for those of us that want to but have to wait till the time comes before we decide...

If things improve on the "home front", I'm planning on going to the National Convention this fall, if for nothing else to get the chance to meet Mr. K in person and shake his hand.

I know the car will never be ready for anything this year....:ermm:

MSA

Z's By The Bay

Blackhawk (if it happens)

Seriously thinking about Shasta (even though I'm not a dimer)

Everything else is non-Nissan-marqued:

Monterey Historics

U.S.Sports Car Invitational

Oh, and of COURSE: the 2004 National Coinvention in LA.

steve

:classic: what is Shasta and when is it . I should have the painted car part done by July and driveable from the Portland area. I havent heard about Shasta , maybe Scanlon and I can convoy Mike also If the Jedi is ready. Depends on the timing. :classic:

Originally posted by beandip

what is Shasta and when is it . I should have the painted car part done by July and driveable from the Portland area. I havent heard about Shasta , maybe Scanlon and I can convoy Mike also If the Jedi is ready. Depends on the timing.

I'd be up for the Shasta trip. Should I get going on my marathon project to finish the Jedi by that time? Even if it's not finished, I'd be up for a road-trip like that.

Maybe more people from the NW will consider a convoy down that way. Hell if the Z isn't finished, I'll ride my bike.

Here's the link to the Shasta event. It spans from Thursday through Sunday. Nice long one!!

[m]