Dmcco280z

That one probably has the "new car smell" unlike all the rest that have the Datsun Z smell, very distinctive to all that have smelt it.  Really weird how they do that, I'd like to know if it's the carpet or the plastic or what.  

A guy was looking at mine the other day at the gas station and said "smells just like my Dad's from when I was a kid".

2 hours ago, black gold man said:

The black carpet paint works great feels good too. Make it look new you can paint  the straps also. 

Is it paint or dye? I've got the same hatch fade as his, outside paint fade, bumper fade, cracked dash, missing "5speed" emblem and on and on. I'd like to darken my carpet though, it's in good shape just not black anymore.

I've got the same car if you want some comparison photos. I think it's around 333,000 vin#? Mine's original but severely faded, no rust though. Build date 09/'76.