Clean convertible 240Z - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Clean convertible 240Z

Featured Replies

Any time I see a  240z cut up like that, it hurts my sinus.  :( 

1 hour ago, grannyknot said:

It mentions you get a rear deck, trunk lid and windshield header but says nothing about the reinforcing the car would need to make up for the lack of a roof.

I thought it was part of the kit but I didn't see it mentioned anywhere. It HAS to be done or the car would fold in half. 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.