Nedonna, Oregon Aug 15-30 Anyone around? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Nedonna, Oregon Aug 15-30 Anyone around?

Featured Replies

I'll be working in Nedonna, Oregon for a couple of weeks,  I may have some time off to travel within a few hours so if anyone wants to meet up, turn wrenches, eat food, I'm game.

 

Philip

  • Author

rats 6hr drive... if it was at end of my work I could do it.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

 Attn. @Zed Head and all others in the area. It would be fun to get together for food and?. However, if there's a Z around that needs TLC, that should probably be the first priority. 

Thanks Mark.  Who knows.  If ti's still upper 90's then my Z is not going to be on the road, for sure  Got no AC.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.