IGNORED

[SOLD] 240, 260, 280, 280ZX Many cars for sale

thumpgun

35 minutes ago, thumpgun said:

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

A buyer today bought the remaining 31 cars and all of the parts.

Thanks to everyone that checked on parts or cars. And thanks to those that bought any parts or cars.

Who was the buyer? I assume he is going to part out a lot of it. Might be nice to find out who to inquire of for parts...

I didn't stay today and meet the guy. His Father is local, I believe. But I think he lives out of town. I will get word to him to let me know if he wants to sell stuff and I can let everyone know on here for him.

As of now he's supposed to get pick up everything in mid May.

I'll pass on as much info as possible. I always want to try and help someone find parts or cars. I always appreciate people helping me with these types of things and want to do as much as I can to help keep Z's alive. Just contact me with any questions.

I'll post any future updates on this link. Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The first of the 31 remaining cars left out today headed for GA. At this time the new owner isn't planning on selling anything. My guess is he'll wait until he's gone through every bit of it and decide what he wants to keep and sell.

I will post any information about them here if he lets me know anything later on. I wanted to post the photo's because it's pretty cool seeing so many on a trailer. Even though it's sad that they're leaving.

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Patcon said:

Well, the upside is, the yard aught to be cleaner!!! I know my wife would like that! ?

Yes it will. There were 15 or 20 American cars that left before Spring. And we sold several of the Z's before that.

There's still 21 more Z cars, 3 buildings full of parts to go. And 2 Corvette's. He kept 4 or 5 Z32's. And the land will be for sale once he gets everything gone.

23 hours ago, thumpgun said:

At this time the new owner isn't planning on selling anything. My guess is he'll wait until he's gone through every bit of it and decide what he wants to keep and sell.

Haha! Well that didn't take long:
http://www.zcar.com/forum/19-sale-parts-accessories/417386-huge-assortment-s30-parts-engines-body-kits-body-panels-complete-cars.html

99962d1526949817-huge-assortment-s30-par

99980d1526950336-huge-assortment-s30-par

etc...

Hey guys i was the one who bought the collection from Roger, the reason i listed the body kits and the other extra parts that i won't be using so soon is that i literally do not have the capacity in my shop to hold them and would rather see them go to people who want to use them than me store them out in the elements which is what i would be forced to do. Im also more of a purist with zs so that had some impact on my decision lol , but anyways if anyone is needing any extra parts for their s30 let me know, im sure i have something laying around, call me at 770-361-8955 or my friend at 770-722-7250. Also I would like to add that Roger (Tenessee Z man) is probably one of the coolest z guys ive met, hes an expert on these cars and i gained a wealth of knowledge from him and he was very pleasant to deal with, i hope hell be able to come down and see my shop soon. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, maximus35 said:

Hey guys i was the one who bought the collection from Roger, the reason i listed the body kits and the other extra parts that i won't be using so soon is that i literally do not have the capacity in my shop to hold them and would rather see them go to people who want to use them than me store them out in the elements which is what i would be forced to do. Im also more of a purist with zs so that had some impact on my decision lol , but anyways if anyone is needing any extra parts for their s30 let me know, im sure i have something laying around, call me at 770-361-8955 or my friend at 770-722-7250. Also I would like to add that Roger (Tenessee Z man) is probably one of the coolest z guys ive met, hes an expert on these cars and i gained a wealth of knowledge from him and he was very pleasant to deal with, i hope hell be able to come down and see my shop soon. 

Welcome to the forum. I see you're in my neck of the woods. I'd appreciate it if I could come by some time.