Fastener sizes - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fastener sizes

Featured Replies

I have a copy of the '73 Factory Service Manual and I'm noticing that unlike my Porsche Factory Service Manuals, there is no mention of fastener sizes. I'm trying to dress out my new Rebello engine but I'm having to constantly run to the hardware store. Has anyone compiled a list of the sizes and locations for the engine?

@conedodger

Rob,

Contact Eiji at www.datsunspirit.com

He should be able to accommodate your fastener needs. His engine fastener package is beautiful when installed and is complete.

I have used them on both my 7/70 and my 6/73 and am extremely happy with them. (and him!)

Jim D.

"Zup"

 

Excellent reference guide. Thank you for posting.

Keith

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.