Stroker 3.1 - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Stroker 3.1

Featured Replies

  • Author

Eiji says he's hit 10,000 rpm. Impressive, but I wouldn't want it to live there long.

So is when you say "stroker" is this the STR series motor?  

Have you driven Eiji's "white z" yet?  YIKES!!!

  • Author

Yes I have and yes it is......pretty much.

I have a STR III in my car.  It's very nice.  You won't regret it!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I'm guessing those rods are the same as the ones on eBay at $350 a set? They're being used on lots of engines now.

 

looks like a tasty build.

2 hours ago, Jason240z said:

I'm guessing those rods are the same as the ones on eBay at $350 a set? They're being used on lots of engines now.

 

looks like a tasty build.

???  Those are DSI rods.  I don't think Eiji sells on ebay.  

9 hours ago, ksechler said:

???  Those are DSI rods.  I don't think Eiji sells on ebay.  

Sorry, they look like exactly the same forging/design.  either way, they seem to work great. :)

7 hours ago, Jason240z said:

Sorry, they look like exactly the same forging/design.  either way, they seem to work great. :)

They might be.  I'm no expert on connecting rods.  I've met Eiji and have one of his motors.  He's pretty particular about his builds and it's a very smooth rev'ing motor.  He's got one in his white z that is just brutal!

Very interested to see what it does also! I have the same bits in bottom end, bit of extra crank work and a worked P90 shaved 2.4mm.

The ebay rods are not the same as DSI. There is a big weight difference.

3 hours ago, riceburner said:

Very interested to see what it does also! I have the same bits in bottom end, bit of extra crank work and a worked P90 shaved 2.4mm.

The ebay rods are not the same as DSI. There is a big weight difference.

in which way?  what compared to what?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.