IGNORED

Electric Servos Instead Of Vacuum Driven HVAC

Captain Obvious

6 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Sincerely 

Richard Hertz

Howdy Cousin!!  LOL

Year or three ago I was at a beer festival and they were raffling off some prizes. You filled out the form and put it in the box and they pulled names out later in the evening and announced the winners. I filled out my form as Haywood Jablowme.

They called the winners up on stage. I won a shirt.

It was epic.  :victorious:

All my friends and all the eighth graders in my area still talk about it. It's my second favorite shirt behind the one from Back Forty.

Edited by Captain Obvious
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

I filled out my form as Haywood Jablowme.

I was showing this to Shelley and she was like I would have miss pronounced that. Loses a lot if not pronounced properly...

I thought it was funny literally LOL. LOL

As disappointed as I am with myself I can't afford the expenses.  Birmingham to Dallas Fort Worth round trip, a week at the motel and most important a week without income.  I'm sorry that I can't make it but I've tried to work it from side to side and top to bottom and there's just no extra cash at this point in my life. I'll be keeping up with the festivities and hope everyone post  as many photos as they can to the forum.

I know how much fun you guys will have comparing it to  the great time i had in Memphis.

I just can't drive that far, New Orleans is as much driving as I can stand and that's six hours worth of bad interstates. My dentures would shatter to pieces. LOL

2 hours ago, siteunseen said:

On the positive, I'd already lined my Mom up to come stay at my house with my dog. She's miserable helping raise her grandkids and that was something she was looking forward to, she loved the peace and quiet here while I went to Memphis. We've decided not to tell my idiot sister and her son that I'm not going so me and Mom will spend the week together here, cooking together every night!  That will be as much fun to me, I'm a "Momma's boy" and happy as can be spending time with her. Life is short but Datsuns last forever. :)

Site, you paint so many mental pictures in so many levels with this post that I've read it 4 times and can't stop grinning every time. Best post I've read since I joined this great group!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Life is short but Datsuns last forever. :)

That's great Cliff. We are about the same age and both of my parents are gone. Spend time with them while you can!!!

I totally understand on being short on cash. That's one reason I couldn't do Toronto...

• Like 3