IGNORED

[SOLD] 240z 2400 valve cover

2fourtyzee

5 hours ago, Gav240z said:

Jason my car is HS30 00150 and was built around September / October 1970 also. So it actually doesn't have the cover. I believe the cut off date is around July/August 1970.

Australian delivered 240z's only got these up until around chassis no. 100 or so.. They are getting harder and harder to find. Like any early S30Z part now.

That's it, not every early car had them fitted.  They're just not worth the money some people are asking and getting to me.

I'd prefer to put that $700 to a nice brake kit to go under 14" wheels.

On 4/30/2017 at 1:05 PM, Jason240z said:

That's it, not every early car had them fitted.  They're just not worth the money some people are asking and getting to me.

I'd prefer to put that $700 to a nice brake kit to go under 14" wheels.

That is how I felt about the Rally Clock and Oscillator. I found one but for the money I had rather do something that effects the performance such as my MK63/vented rotor upgrade. The Rally Clock is still on my list, but moved down when I established the price. As to not worth what some people are asking, if someone is paying those prices they are worth the price. We should embrace the rising prices it only increases the value of our cars and makes it possible for reproduction part to be offered. Just my 2 cents!

Edited by JLPurcell
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, JLPurcell said:

That is how I felt about the Rally Clock and Oscillator. I found one but for the money I had rather do something that effects the performance such as my MK63/vented rotor upgrade. The Rally Clock is still on my list, but moved down when I established the price. As to not worth what some people are asking, if someone is paying those prices they are worth the price. We should embrace the raising prices it only increases the value of our cars and make it possible for reproduction part to be offered. Just my 2 cents!

Hi,  I didn't say it wasn't worth it, just not worth it to me. :)

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, JLPurcell said:

There's only 1 Rally Clock listed :P

3 hours ago, 26th-Z said:

Then perhaps they are not as rare as everyone seems to think?

I think at $200 a pop, they are rare as nobody thinks they are worth selling. But at $600 USD a pop everyone is willing to sell.. So no, not that rare when the price is that high.