IGNORED

Engine Bay Service Light Switch

jfa.series1

1 hour ago, Mark Maras said:

I thought that deep rich red patina was from salt water. You just can't get that special texture and variegated maroon color from rain.

Oh that is central Puget Sound salt water patina for sure. Very distinctive, you won't find anything with this rich of color around Portland. Too much fresh water down there.

Astoria maybe......The blend of fresh and salt waters. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terrapin Z said:

Oh that is central Puget Sound salt water patina for sure. Very distinctive, you won't find anything with this rich of color around Portland. Too much fresh water down there.

Astoria maybe......The blend of fresh and salt waters. 

Careful - this thread is starting to sound like a bunch of wine snobs.  Bouquet?  Finish?  Vintage?

• Like 1

@jfa.series1

I've tried to PM you Jim, but there is a notice saying that you "cannot receive messages" ????

Don't know what's up with that, but it sounds as though your uniquely sourced item is being fulfilled by TerrapinZ.

You guy's crack me up----this patina thing may end up being elevated to a new trophy class----

"Best Rust in Show"

• Like 1