This has Captain Obvious all over it - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

This has Captain Obvious all over it

Featured Replies

I can be minister of carburetors in your regime!  I should know about them, but I don't,  so I'd be perfect as a politician.  Plus I would help schedule all the future EFI constituents, 

Haha!! I'm honored! And appointments to my cabinet would certainly be whatever you desired. You guys are doing a great job with the suggested appointments as you have absolutely no experience or legitimate reason to exist in the posts you are looking to fill. That's perfect!

All, however, with the exception of Cliff... He's well suited for the not so secret service guarding the football and growler. Someone's got to be the behind the scenes brains of the operation. I think that'll be him because it sure won't be me!  LOL 

I'll take it as long as we can have a judged car show on the south lawn once a year...   It would be more fun than the annual easter egg roll.

  • Author

I think you can raise funds for the beer by "extracting" all the classic cars from Cuba and selling at Barrett-Jackson.

Operation "Barricuba"

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.