IGNORED

1970 240Z HLS30- 06026 For Sale (original)

tse4me

I have a 1970 240XZ for Sale. Located in Scottsdale. I will send pictures if interested. Vin is HLS30-06026. Car has been garaged for its life. It is original condition including radio and ash tray.  Runs great  Blue interior  Looking to get 8-9K for it.

5 hours ago, tse4me said:

Not a scam however the interest in this car is very high so I will have to restart and put it out to the highest bidder based on inputs from this forum.

so you list it at "8-9k" and now you are reneging on that? luial said he would take it. stand by your post

56 minutes ago, sweatybetty said:

so you list it at "8-9k" and now you are reneging on that? luial said he would take it. stand by your post

I think he made a wise decision...that is a $15K car in my opinion.   I was waiting for the bidding war to begin once  I saw the pics.

Edited by motorman7
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On October 27, 2016 at 10:57 PM, sweatybetty said:

I agree with you. Reposting to the highest bidder is unethical. Stand by your post. 

On 10/27/2016 at 8:53 PM, motorman7 said:

I think he made a wise decision....

Wise for who?  Why get involved?

Edit - of course, I'm involved now too.  But now we have another "tainted" Z.  Best to just let these things play out.  The guy that's selling will be gone.  The guy that's buying will still be here.  Kind of screws things up for everybody involved.

Edited by Zed Head
  • Like 1