IGNORED

Weber selection and initial jet tuning

blodi

Ditto.  Glad it is working well and it will be nice to see the numbers.

Also a useful data set would be to record a street run using your A/F meter before or after the dyno run then compare to what the dyno a/f gives.

You may want to bring a selection of main jets to move the a/f up or down at the dyno. If you have lots of time and runs, a comparison of  F16 Etube vs F19 E tube with same air and fuel jets would be useful to see if F19 is "the one".

Just another thought.  What is the cam sprocket set to on your Z?   I wonder  if moving it will affect rich dip (possible exhaust event cause) at onset of run?  It could be something to play with this summer to completely flog this horse!

Edited by 240260280

I got bumped from the Dyno until next Saturday now.  Still haven't had a chance to look at the cam position. I do have a timing chain wedge tool if I do get a chance to look at it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Results are in!  195 rwhp and 175 Rwtq. 

Stock engine/carb setup made 128 rwhp on the same dyno 3 years ago.

It was breaking up a bit at the top end. Not sure if that is from fuel or ignition.  I’m not running a return line from the carbs...should I?  Or do I need an MSD or something ? Just running a perteonix electric point conversion.  

I still need to download the logs from the wideband. 

FA81A75C-6A57-4C36-9741-5B3CF84FD495.jpeg

F1C47200-AEDE-49A5-893C-29059E1C9513.jpeg

Weird, I was just thinking of you and this earlier today.  Must have been ths Z FORCE.

195RWHP is F'n AWESOME!!!!!

For the high RPM scatter, usually a distributor refresh with lube can help the high end.  Sometimes the spindle teeth meshing with the worm on crank snout cause timing variation at high rpms according to Frank Honsowetz. He recommends brass teeth. Also it could be poor electronic components in the Pertronix.