ZNationals - Convention & Events - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ZNationals

Featured Replies

Is anybody planning on coming to Atlanta for ZNationals? 

Track day will be Oct 14 at Road Atlanta.

The car show will be Oct 15 at Coolray Field in Gwinnett.

Registration is at http://www.znationals.com

Photos from 2014: https://stevescartography.wordpress.com/znationals-2014-track-day-49-pictures/ https://stevescartography.wordpress.com/znationals-show-2014-199-pictures/

Didn't know it was in our back yard and so close. I don't know if I can make it or not. What are fees just to come in and look around the car show? I didn't see them on the site...

  • Author

Play hooky and go to the track day. To me Road Atlanta is more fun. Going to watch track day is free.

You could try calling Z1 at 770-838-7777 and ask the price of just attending the car show without a car.

I'll try my best to attend track day.  I love that track from a spectator's point of view. You can pull right up to the guardrail on the back straight.

I was wanting to go and realized it's the wife's 50th birthday- better not miss that one - ha.


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

To which are you referring not to miss: ZNationals or your wife's birthday? ;)

Heck, combine them and treat her to Chateau Elan. http://www.chateauelan.com/ Leave her at the spa while you enjoy the car show.

 

Believe me- I've thought about it. This year has been a wash for shows. The only one I made had about 15 cars there - lame.
The year has been heck tic to say the least.


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.